Thursday 7 June 2012

Hey, my name is Amber Spicer, I am a Yr8 student of Masterton Intermediate School. I live out in the country in Carterton. This year I am a part of the Japanese exchange of 2012, when a few students from my school host and billet a student from Shijonawate Gakuen Junior High School in Japan. I will be writing a blog/diary about my feelings and experiences leading up to and during this exchange. 

I'm really excited about this trip, and well under way with fundraising. Last week I found out who I will be hosting, her name is Miyabi. I can't wait to meet her in August.
The thing that I am probably worried about the most is the food. I am a rather fussy eater, so I hope that there is good stuff over in Japan.



3 comments:

  1. Hey Ambo, don't worry about the food :) You love rice, chicken and fruit... You will most probably love the food there better than what I cook :) Cool Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mum, dont be so hard on your self...
    Well done Amber, I great start to your blog...2nd one to complete..Mahi Pai for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey amber love your blog it's really colourful and interesting. I'm scared about the food there to!
    From
    Poppy=)

    ReplyDelete